Welcome to COLORI’s privacy notice.
COLORI respects your privacy and is committed to protecting your personal data. This privacy notice will inform you as to how we look after your personal data when you visit our website (regardless of where you visit it from) or when you otherwise provide personal data to us via other means (such as over the telephone, via email or by text message) (regardless of where you provide it from) and tell you about your privacy rights and how the law protects you.
This privacy notice is provided in a layered format so that you can easily click through to the specific areas set out below.
- WHO WE ARE AND HOW TO CONTACT US
- THE DATA WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
- WHEN DO WE COLLECT INFORMATION
- HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
- HOW WE DISCLOSE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
- CREDIT AND IDENTITY CHECKS
- STORAGE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
- HOW WE SECURE YOUR DATA
- YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS
WHO WE ARE AND HOW TO CONTACT US
“COLORI 2005” EOOD (we/us) (UIC/ Unified Identification Code 115876203), specialise in the manufacturing and selling of high-quality window furnishings.
5 Georgi Benev Street, 4006 Plovdiv, Bulgaria
You have the right to make a complaint at any time to the Information Commissioner’s Office in Bulgaria, the Bulgarian supervisory authority for data protection issues (https://www.cpdp.bg/en/). We would, however, appreciate the chance to deal with your concerns before you approach the Information Commissioner’s Office, and invite you to contact us in the first instance.
THE DATA WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
Personal data, or personal information, means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified. It does not include data where the identity has been removed (anonymous data).
- a) Types of personal data
We may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of personal data about you which we have grouped together follows:
Identity Data includes first name, last name, title, date of birth and gender.
Contact Data includes address and postcode, email address and mobile and telephone numbers.
Transaction Data includes details about payments to and from you and other details of products and services you have purchased directly from us.
Technical Data includes (where you access the coloriblinds.com website) internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access the website.
Aggregated Data is also collected, used and shared, such as statistical or demographic data. This information may be derived from your personal data but is not considered personal data in law as this data does not directly or indirectly reveal your identity. For example, we may anonymise and aggregate your Usage Data or Contact Data for market research or customer profiling purposes.
Profile Data includes your personal and professional interests and preferences, any blinds, awnings you may have purchased and your experiences of our products and services. Preferred language, dietary requirements and Job Title
Usage Data includes information about how you use our site, products and services.
Marketing and Communications Data includes your preferences in receiving direct marketing material from us and certain third parties and your communication preferences.
We do not collect any Special Categories of Personal Data about you (this includes details about your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sex life, sexual orientation, political opinions, trade union membership, information about your health and genetic and biometric data). Nor do we collect any information about criminal convictions and offences.
WHEN DO WE COLLECT INFORMATION
We will collect information from you when you become our supplier or customer, or contact us in person, by telephone, e-mail, post, fax or by social media. We may also collect information from you when you sign up for an online account on our website(s). We may record images of you on cctv when you visit our premises. We also collect information from you when you voluntarily complete customer surveys, enter a competition or promotion, provide feedback or complete a contact form on our website(s).
We may collect information about you from credit reference agencies when we undertake checks such as credit and identity checks. We may collect information about you from mailing lists, online information platforms.
Information may also be collected about you when you visit our website (for example via cookies), such as your IP address and other browser-generated information.
We may record all calls for training and equality purposes, to enable us to deal effectively with queries or complaints.
HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- to administer and provide products and services you request or have expressed an interest in;
- to comply with our contractual obligations to you;
- to enable us to administer any competitions or other offers or promotions which you enter in to;
- to communicate with you in the event that any products or services you have requested are unavailable;
- to provide you with information about other goods or services we offer that are similar to those that you have already contracted with us to provide, or enquired about. You many opt out of receiving this information when we collect your details or at any time by contacting us using the contact details below;
- to help protect your information and to prevent unauthorised access to it;
- to carry out market research so that we can improve the products and services we offer;
- to track your activity on our digital platforms;
- to generate statistics relating to the use of our website;
- to personalise and improve your experience on our digital platforms;
- to seek your views or comments on the services we provide;
- to notify you of changes to our services and changes to our terms of business;
- to undertake checks such as credit identity checks to enable us to comply with our anti-money laundering obligations and for the purposes of assessing our credit risk;
- for payment verification, debt tracing and debt recovery;
- to deal with any queries, complaints or problems reported by you;
- if required to do so by law and to the extent necessary for the proper operation of our systems, to protect us/ our customers, or to enforce the terms of any contract that we have entered into with you;
- to ensure that our premises are secure and remain a safe working environment.
Our use of your personal data will be for one or more of the legitimate interests described above.
HOW WE DISCLOSE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We may disclose your information:
- to businesses that are part of the same group of companies as us, or that become part of that group;
- to our IT providers and others who provide us with support services (such as shipping and delivery contractors) so that we can comply with our contractual obligations to you;
- to our appointed accountants, lawyers and other professional advisers (including our bankers), to the extent that they require access to the information in order to advise us;
- to credit reference agencies and other organisations to allow us to undertake the checks set out below;
- to debt collection agencies or to the Court;
- if required to do so by any legal requirement;
- to law enforcement agencies and others in order to investigate or prevent fraud or activities believed to be illegal or otherwise in breach of applicable laws;
- to HMRC if obliged to do so by law, who may pass this on to tax authorities in other jurisdictions; or
- if we or substantially all of our assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by us about our customers and suppliers may be one of the transferred assets.
We may ask you to review our service relating to your order. If we do, we will email you through Trustpilot. Trustpilot is an independent company that allows customers to review online retailers. When an order has been placed we provide Trustpilot with your email address so they may email you to provide you with an opportunity to review the products you have purchased. You can opt out of receiving emails from Trustpilot by clicking on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of their email.
We will not disclose your information to third parties other than as outlined above.
We will not sell, trade or rent your personal information to third parties. In order to tailor our services to your needs, we use information that does not identify you personally to help us improve our services. We share this information with our advertisers and other third parties who we have formal business relationships with. We do not use or share personally identifiable information provided to us in any other way without your consent.
We may use your information for profiling purposes to enable us to personalise and to tailor any marketing communications that you may consent to receive from us.
CREDIT AND IDENTITY CHECKS
As part of our contracting process we may carry out automated checks using your personal data, such as your name, postal address, date of birth, telephone numbers and employment status. These checks include credit checks and identity checks and involve us obtaining information (such as your credit history) from credit reference agencies, the Electoral Register and providers of utility services.
We need to carry out these checks for the purposes of assessing our credit risk. The information obtained from these checks is used by us to determine if an account can be opened or whether further information is required, based on factors such as whether we have been able to verify your identity or your credit history.
Credit reference agencies will record the details of our search and may record whether or not your application to contract with us is accepted. We may make periodic searches with credit agencies to manage your account.
We may provide information to financial and other organisations involved in fraud prevention to protect ourselves and our customers from theft and/or fraud. If false or inaccurate information is provided and fraud is identified or reasonably suspected, details may be passed to fraud prevention agencies who will record this. This information may also be accessed by law enforcement agencies. This information may be used by us to prevent fraud and money laundering, for example, when processing applications for credit, managing credit or for debt recovery.
STORAGE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We will only keep your personal data for as long as we need to in order to fulfil the purpose(s) for which it was collected, as set out above in this Policy, and for as long as we are required to keep it by law.
We take appropriate security measures (including physical, electronic and procedural measures) to help safeguard your personal information from unauthorised access and disclosure.
We may transfer, or allow access to, your information internationally including to countries outside the European Economic Area (EEA) when performing our contractual obligations to you. We will ensure that your personal data is adequately protected when it is transferred outside the EEA in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
You can update your personal data by contacting us.
HOW WE SECURE YOUR DATA
We take the security of your personal information seriously. When you submit your credit card details to us, we use industry standard Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption technology to guard your information.
Where a password is required to access certain areas of our digital platforms, you are responsible for keeping your password secure and confidential. Please do not share or disclose your password to any other person.
YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS
You have the following rights which can be exercised by contacting us using the details provided in the section “who we are and how to contact us”.
You have the right:
- to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes;
- to access personal information held about you and to obtain a copy of it
- to prevent any processing of personal data that is causing or is likely to cause unwarranted and substantial damage or distress to you or another individual;
- to obtain the rectification or completion of personal data which are inaccurate or incomplete;
- to restrict or object to the processing of your personal data and to request its erasure under certain circumstances;
- in certain circumstances, to receive a copy of your personal data in a structured, commonly-used and machine readable format and the right to require us to transmit that data to another data controller where technically feasible;
- to be informed about any use of your personal data to make automated decisions about you, and to obtain meaningful information about the logic involved, as well as the significance and the envisaged consequences of this processing;
- to file a complaint about the way in which your personal data is being used;
- to withdraw your consent to any use by us of your personal data otherwise than for one of the legitimate purposes set out above.
Please note that we may amend this policy from time to time and any updated policy will be posted on our website. Please continue to review this policy whenever accessing our site.
It is important that the personal data we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your personal data changes during your relationship with us.